- RELOCATION REQUIRED
- 2x POSITION AVAILABLE - Borlange & Skelleftea
- ALL INCLUSIVE RATES APPLY - you are to provide your own accomodation, transportation/flights.
Earthstream has an exciting job offer for a Contracts Manager to join our bold and passionate construction execution team based in Borlange.
We are looking for a dedicated/experienced/driven Contracts Manager to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. By joining us, you will be a key player in establishing/ramping up Construction execution and contribute to expanding one of the first large scale European battery factories.
About the job
Be part of the Construction Leadership team setting Contract Strategy and implementation of the factory through to Start of Production. As a Contracts Manager you will safeguard our client through proper Contract management, minimise project risks through application of best commercial and contractual management practices.
About the team
You will be an integral part of the Project Execution Team and work intimately with the Program, Project Management, Engineering and Procurement teams.
You will manage and support a team of Quantity Surveyors/Contract Specialists and Clients Owners Representatives and carry out the Contract Management of all construction projects on the Ett campus.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Management of all Construction Contracts and support the team in administering during Construction.
* Management of Construction Change Management and supporting the team in administering during Construction.
* Management Contractor & Supplier management
* Participate in Risk & Contingency management and mitigation of any claims during construction.
* Proactive approach to avoid Construction Claims and handling of Claims if arise.
Describe personal success factors:
Example individual contributor:
The person we are looking for is flexible, curios and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story and see the results of your work. Our organization values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. Qualities that we cherish are sense of quality, friendliness, grit and a sense of humour.
Example leadership role:
The person we are looking for is driven, caring and structured. You thrive by leading others and work towards common goals. You are used to a high paced work environment and got good time management skills.
Years of experience
* BSC/Msc in Quantity Surveying, Engineering or Construction Management or equivalent
* Solid technical experience in all cost management areas, planning, estimating, pre-contract, post contract and final account.
* Minimum of 5 years' experience
* Excellent communication & presentation skills.
* Analytical skills.
* Proficient in MS suite.
* Passion and enthusiasm for project Execution, Construction and Commercials.
Bonus points for:
* You are a team player, that loves to be in an international environment where good relationships and stakeholder management is key to achieve results.
* You are highly organized and result-driven.
* You act proactively and have a can-do attitude that goes beyond expectations.
Location: Borlange - Sweden
Travel: expected part of the role
Language: Professional English and Swedish as bonus