An international civil infrastructure business is looking to appoint an experienced 3D Modeller for their Singapore office. This person will be the sole incumbent responsible for creating the 3D models and animations to illustrate construction methodology. He will be supporting the new business team, as such his main job really is to create 3D conceptualization for tender submissions and presentations for large projects regionally.
· Prepare 3D conceptualization of designs for tender submissions to showcase construction methodology
· Work with Project Managers for Technical presentation of the Project
· Liaise with Bid Managers to assist with tender submission proposals
· Experience in using Sketchup, AutoCAD, Revit and 3D modelling (Blender or other 3D Modelling softwares). Ability to create animations is a must.
· Qualification in Engineering is preferred, but not a must
· Incumbent should have at least 3 years of prior experience in an equivalent role
· Ability to collaborate as well as work independently without supervision