We have a current opportunity for a Analytical Chemist (Maternity Cover) on a contract basis. The position will be based in Vasteras. For further information about this position please apply.
Looking for an analytical chemist to join the Quality Control team at our clients Lab in Vasteras for a 6 months assignment as maternity cover.
* PhD (or MSc with 5+ years of experience in a laboratory) in Chemistry, Materials Science, Physics, Natural Sciences or Engineering.
* 2+ years of experience in R&D, quality control or an analytical laboratory in a relevant industry, e.g. Li-ion battery materials, polymers, inorganic materials, pharmaceutical, food or paper industries is preferred.
* Experience in analytical chemistry is a must.
* Proven track record of performing method development and validation projects in a laboratory environment.
* Experience in polymer chemistry or battery materials (binder, graphite, silicon) is a plus.
* Hands-on expertise in the following analytical techniques GC-MS, IC, ICP-MS.
* Knowledgeable in quality management systems, e.g. ISO 9001, IATF16949, TQM as well as Lean and six sigma.
* Familiar with SPC, FMEA, Quality troubleshooting tools and problem-solving methodology