We have a current opportunity for a Application Development Engineer on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Green Island, New York.
Working with UV LED cutting-edge technology.
Key to this role, using the technical knowledge and customer service skills to provide customers solutions.
Minimum Education / Work Experience
- A Bachelor's degree in electrical engineering, physics or related field.
- At least 2 years of hands-on experience with electrical, mechanical, programming and or biological work. Along with customer facing experience.
- Ability to understand the designing of circuits for UV LEDs in various application.
- Work efficiently and effectively with cross functional teams, internal and external.
Work Environment / Physical Demands / Travel
- Laboratory environment, must be able to wear PPE when required including but not limited to safety glasses, steel toe boots and earplugs.
- Occasionally lifts 15 lbs.
- Occasional travel to supplier or customer locations and office sites (up to 10%)
- Possible 1-2 trips a year internationally