Associate, Structured Finance Origination - APAC
Earthstream is excited to partner with a leading European Bank specialising in providing financing for large renewable energy projects and transactions. They are currently in a period of rapid growth and expanding their business into social infrastructure and new geographies. As such they re looking for an Associate to come on board to help with renewable energy transactions across APAC.
- Assist in the sale and execution of project and export finance transactions within the energy & infrastructure sector across the Asia Pacific region
- Develop experience and knowledge of the markets, products, clients and processes required in delivering PF transactions
- Assist in the origination and development of new business opportunities
- Participate in the negotiation of client mandates, advisor appointments and project and finance documentation
- Assist in carrying out financial analysis, risk analysis and other project specific due diligence.
- Assist with the preparation of internal resource and credit application packages
- Assist with identification and entry into new markets and sectors, in line with SF Origination APAC Strategy
- Maintain awareness of and comply with, relevant procedures, tools and processes.
- Work effectively in a multi-language and multi-cultural department
- Bachelor's Degree, ideally in a Finance, Science, Engineering or Legal field.
- Relevant experience in renewable energy, infrastructure or in related industries or in project finance Good familiarity of project finance structures, cash flow models and documentation
- Interest in developing experience in customer acquisitions and client relationship management
EA License: 16S8096