We have a current opportunity for an Automation Engineer on a contract basis. The position will be based in Skelleftea. For further information about this position please apply.
Hot commissioning support for our clients upstream process. Running, trimming and debugging sequences.
ABB 800xA programming proficiency is essential, and experience with the minerals library preferred.
- Degree in Electronic/Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Computing, Software Engineering or similar.
- Experience within Industrial Automation in process-driven industries such as: Mining, Paper Mill, Semiconductors, Fine Chemicals, Pharma, Food etc
- Experience with sensors and instrumentation
- Experience with either PLC/SCADA, especially Siemens, Beckhoff, and ABB 800xA.
- Experience in OPC connectivity and MES interfaces
- Experience in writing technical documentation (Requirement specifications, Functional design, UML, Test Cases, Test Records)
- Passionate by solving complex problems with technology in a simple yet innovative way
- Track-record of successful implementation of advanced automation systems in relevant industries
- Development of control system architecture
- Design, implement and testing of PLC code delivering desired system functionality.
- Good experience working with servo drives and motion technology
- Must have worked in multi-cultural environment
This will be a 6 to 12 month contract opportunity starting ASAP.