We have a current opportunity for a Automation Engineer on a contract basis. The position will be based in Stockholm. For further information about this position please apply.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in Electronic/Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Computing, Software Engineering or similar.
- Experience within Industrial Automation in process-driven industries such as: Mining, Paper Mill, Semiconductors, Fine Chemicals, Pharma, Food etc
- Experience with sensors and instrumentation
- Experience with PLC/SCADA, especially ABB 800xA.
- Experience in OPC connectivity and MES interfaces
- Experience in writing technical documentation (Requirement specifications, Functional design, UML, Test Cases, Test Records)
- Passionate by solving complex problems with technology in a simple yet innovative way
- Track-record of successful implementation of advanced automation systems in relevant industries
- Development of control system architecture
- Design, implement and testing of PLC code delivering desired system functionality.
- Good experience working with servo drives and motion technology
- Must have worked in multi-cultural environment
Experience with System Architecture and/or Minerals Library would be benefical.
12 month rolling contract