Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, maintain and implement the automation system in the factory.
- Commissioning of new equipment
- Fault finding as part of the maintenance procedure
- Work together with the Industrial Automation System Design team to test and verify upgrades and test applications.
- Identify and interact with key automation solution suppliers
- Be part of the team that will give our operations team the tools to run the most advanced and efficient production factory in the world.
- Author and review Engineering Design Documentation (Requirement specifications, Functional design, Logic diagrams, Test Cases, Test Records)
- Implement, test and commission systems in the aforementioned technologies
- Participate in R&D activities for piloting of new technologies and their suitability to production environments
- Participate in education and knowledge transfer workshops
- Cost estimations for projects and change requests. Provide input for quoting and planning works
- Code review and test of other's work as well as improving and defining code review practices
- Participate in and contribute towards design forums and improvement meetings for technical improvement and optimization of software processes
Apply with CV and cover letter or your complete LinkedIn profile.
Full time employment, fixed salary.
Application and CV must be submitted in English.
Skills & Requirements
- Degree in Electronic/Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Computing, Software Engineering or similar.
- Experience within Industrial Automation in process-driven industries such as: Mining, Paper Mill, Semiconductors, Fine Chemicals, Pharma, Food etc
- Experience with sensors and instrumentation
- Experience with PLC/SCADA, especially Siemens, Beckhoff, and ABB 800xA.
- Experience in OPC connectivity and MES interfaces
- Experience in writing technical documentation (Requirement specifications, Functional design, UML, Test Cases, Test Records)
- Passionate by solving complex problems with technology in a simple yet innovative way
- Track-record of successful implementation of advanced automation systems in relevant industries
- Development of control system architecture
- Design, implement and testing of PLC code delivering desired system functionality.
- Good experience working with servo drives and motion technology
- Must have worked in multi-cultural environment
We have a current opportunity for a Automation Engineer - Skelleftea on a contract basis. The position will be based in Stockholm. For further information about this position please apply