Here at Earthstream we currently have an exciting opportunity for an Automation Engineer for one of the fastest growing battery development companies in Europe.
Main responsibilities of the Automation Engineer will include:
- Develop, maintain, and implement the automation system in the factory.
- Work together with the Industrial Automation System Design team to test and verify upgrades and test applications.
- Participate in R&D activities for piloting of new technologies and their suitability to production environments.
- Cost estimations for projects and change requests. Provide input for quoting and planning works.
- Fault finding as part of the maintenance procedure.
- Participate in and contribute towards design forums and improvement meetings for technical improvement and optimization of software processes.
- Degree in Electronic/Computer Engineering, Information Systems, Computing, Software Engineering or similar.
- Experience with PLC/SCADA (Siemens, Beckhoff, and ABB 800xA) programming, code writing, and the development of control system architecture.
- Experience in OPC connectivity, MES interfaces, and edge device.
- Excellent English written and oral skills.
- Open to relocation (Skelleftea, Sweden)
If you are interested & available for this opportunity, please apply here or you can send your Resume directly to:
I look forward to hearing from you!