We have a current opportunity for a Automation Engineer on a contract basis.
The position will be based in Limerick. For further information about this position please apply.
Automation Engineers develop, test, and install control system software changes with supporting documentation for validated manufacturing systems. Along with providing support to operations for automation related issues on the production lines.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Develop machine control software involving servo pneumatic and data control.
* Participate among multi-functional teams to ensure projects are delivered on time and to required quality standards.
* Develop, debug and validate Control System software programs
* Analyse, understand, fault-find and modify automation software
* Strong PLC background in Allen Bradley ControlLogix 5000, Allen Bradley Guard Logix, APT, Siemens S7, Elau, Pilz Safety PLCs and Wonderware Intouch/ArchestrA, FactoryTalk View HMI software.
* Additional knowledge of Servo Motion Control, printer systems, vision systems, robotics, BCR, data analytics and RFID systems would be beneficial