I&C Commissioning Engineer required for a new build battery storage facillity in Sweden
Specifically, you have a deep understanding and hands-on experience of integrating very diverse, complex, equipment into higher automation layers developing some of the most advanced control systems in the world. You work symbiotically with the Plant Design and Manufacturing Engineering teams, translating their inputs into crisp specifications and orchestrating the execution in an ecosystem of external suppliers and own developers.
Key Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Develop, maintain and implement the automation system in the factory.
- Commissioning of new equipment
- Fault finding as part of the maintenance procedure
- Work together with the Industrial Automation System Design team to test and verify upgrades and test applications.
- Identify and interact with key automation solution suppliers
- Be part of the team that will give our operations team the tools to run the most advanced and efficient production factory in the world.
- Author and review Engineering Design Documentation (Requirement specifications, Functional design, Logic diagrams, Test Cases, Test Records)
- Implement, test and commission systems in the aforementioned technologies
- Participate in R&D activities for piloting of new technologies and their suitability to production environments
- Participate in education and knowledge transfer workshops
- Cost estimations for projects and change requests. Provide input for quoting and planning works
- Code review and test of other's work as well as improving and defining code review practices
- Participate in and contribute towards design forums and improvement meetings for technical improvement and optimization of software processes
We are looking for someone with hands on Siemens controls experience