Looking for a new career challenge? One of our leading, international shipping clients is currently looking for a Branch Manager to join their team in warm Durban, Kwa-Zulu Natal.
The responsibilities carried for this job are as followed:
- Improve OFR & AFR industry compliance
- Improve branch company policies compliance
- Improve and increase profitability and productivity
- Grow Market Share
- Improve service levels and internal KPIs
- Improve customer satisfaction and adherence to customer SLAs
- Develop and motivate staff
- Improve product revenue and profitability
- Customer database
- Country Management, Finance, PM /RO /IT for functions and support
- Will be responsible for Durban branch.
- Full P & L responsibility for branch and ensure branch delivers to agreed budget.
- OFR, AFR, Projects and Oil & Energy Product
- Sales & Marketing
- Grow branch revenue and market share in collaboration with sales and products.
- Produce weekly, monthly reports and other ad-hoc reports as maybe required by management.
- Develop KPIs with team members and monitor individual performance.
- Consult performance appraisal.
- Identify training needs and opportunities to develop a highly skilled functional department.
- Sales experience - Growing revenue
- Industry experience and knowledge in Air Freight, Ocean Freight and customs
- Strong financial knowledge
The successful candidate will have the following competencies:
- Planning and organisation - Goal setting and objectives.
- Customer orientation - Identify and understanding customers needs.
- Leadership - developing people, building teams and communicating.
- Decision making
If you are interested in applying for the role please send your CV to us so we can contact you directly.