We have a current opportunity for a Business Development Manager on a permanent basis. The position will be based in Johannesburg. For further information about this position please apply.
If you are tired working for a big corporate with all their red tape and you are looking to join a close-knit team, entrepreneurial by nature and that is results driven this opportunity is for you.
Join a South African company providing turnkey engineering, procurement and construction (EPC) service. This energy company develops clean energy solutions for commercial and industrial companies. You will be part of a team that has a performance driven culture and that reward their team members.
- Drive business development and lead origination
- Contribute to defining and implementing marketing strategies to increase order volumes and profitability of the company.
- Develop relationships with senior executives and business owners to position the companies' services.
- Work closely with the engineering and finance team.
- Conduct high level Solar feasibility analysis when attending meetings at clients.
- Experience in the solar industry working in rooftop, ground mount or carport projects for commercial and industrial (C&I) companies is preferable.
- 5+ years of business development/sales experience.
- Ability to network and engage with key people at C&I companies in South Africa.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.