Business Development Manager – Energy/Battery Storage Systems
On behalf of our client based in Singapore, Earthstream is recruiting for a Business Development Manager where you will be responsible for driving the growth on their Battery/Energy storage business. Your target customers will be renewable energy developers, EPC’s and Telecoms companies to provide a total energy storage solution.
The ideal person will have energy, drive and passion for the ESS and Battery Storage sector. The role will be regional covering countries in the SEA region like Myanmar, Vietnam, Indonesia, Singapore and Thailand and will be hands on initially but will be a manager in the medium to long run.
What you will do?
· Form a strategy of developing the Battery Storage business within Singapore, Myanmar, Vietnam, Indonesia and Thailand
· Develop your network to ensure the company is being recommended and introduced to strategic opportunities.
· Structure and Industrialize the process around identifying and serving customers’ needs to match the company’s corporate strategy.
· Identify and target strategic clients and projects, establish long-term & trustful relationships with customers.
· Sell commercially viable battery solutions to different customers
· Conduct client visits, give presentations and assess customer needs
· Negotiating commercial Ts&Cs in accordance with company procedures.
What we require?
· Be flexible and proactive to deal with complex situations and achieve sales targets.
· 5- 10 Years’ experience in Solar, Wind, Renewables or Battery Storage sector experience
· Excellent communication skills coupled with a dynamic approach to sales.
· Strong commercial acumen and knows how to work in the SEA region
- Ability to use Microsoft software e.g. Word, Excel, Outlook is considered essential.
- Fluency in English is essential and another language desirable
To apply and for more information about this or many other Power Generation and Renewable Energy Industry related positions globally please send your CV/Resume in Word Format to email@example.com. Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd.
EA Licence No: 16S8096 / Registration ID R1111482.