Earthstream Global is currently representing an exciting new opportunity for a leading, international Automotive Industrial Engineering Solutions organisation based in Gauteng.
This individual will work closely with senior management and EXCO with regards to building new business and ensuring profitability of contracts.
- Coordinating the marketing activities of the company in line with the global strategy
- Work closely with the Technical Manager in determining commercial viability and risk management of new projects and technologies
- Identifying new opportunities both in automotive and non-automotive sectors
- Developing and maintaining customer relations
- Preparation and submission of RFQ’s to the customer and the negotiation thereof to an award level
- Maintaining profit margin of existing products through effective negotiation with the customers
- Meeting company objectives in terms of new business and replacement business targets
- Measuring and coordinating specific commercial and analytical tasks to analyze, trends, volumes etc.
Requirements for this position:
- At least a BCom/ Cost Management Accounting Degree which is preferred
- At least 6 years experience in the Automotive Industry with 3 of these years being in Business Development at a senior management level dealing with EXCO.
- German speaking will be an added advantage!
If you meet these requirements and would like to hear more about this position please apply.