Business Transformation Manager
Location: Either Essen, Germany or Coventry, UK.
Duration: 12 month contract initially with options to extend.
The client seeks Business Transformation Managers to drive our transformation programme forwards. We have a clear goal to become 'The Green Engine´ for renewable energy across Europe & Australia by growing our current net capacity from 3.5GW electricity generation to ~15GW by 2030.
This represents ~400% growth from 11 countries. Our plans mean that we need to capture more growth across our markets and shifting gears to deliver ~80 projects into construction per year, from ~20 at present.
We need to change the way we work, simplifying and industrialising our processes, improve our systems, change mind-sets and find ways to empower people and accelerate decision making. This is an ambitious goal and so we need experienced, driven Business Transformation Managers to lead the transformation of our business in this exciting, growth industry.
Role Summary & Objectives
* Responsible for the delivery of the Business Transformation, turning OPEA into the 'Green Engine' for Europe & Australia which can profitably deliver a pipeline 3-4 times larger
* Work in collaboration with a broad range of stakeholders to change 'the way we work' and to embed the 'OPEA DNA' by improving processes, digitalizing the business, changing our culture and promoting the desired mind-set
* Lead, motivate and manage workstreams within the Green Engine programme
* Work with the Head of Business Transformation and other Business Transformation Managers to set-up and drive the overall programme
* Lead cross functional teams to identify issues and ideas which improve the way we work in OPEA through executive management interviews, workshops, intelligence gathering etc.
* Drive feasibility analysis to prioritise the initiatives to be implemented in conjunction with a range of stakeholders
* Orchestrate a portfolio of top-down and bottom-up led initiatives in the business transformation
* Contribute to the delivery of a mid-/long-term digital roadmap for OPEA with clear goals and an implementation timeline, fully aligned with the OPEA executive management team
* Support implementation and track the progress of selected initiatives and measure their impact on the performance of the business
* Foster the adoption of the "OPEA Green Engine" and of a more entrepreneurial/ empowered way of working, through targeted cultural measures
* Promote a continuous improvement mindset, focusing teams on the desired mindset to achieve the overall aims of the Business Transformation
* Share best practices/support other Business Transformation Managers to implement and manage the changes required to ensure defined project goals are achieved
* Manage Business Transformation risks and issues to ensure appropriate mitigation, resolution or escalation as required
* Work in collaboration with internal comms to create excitement and momentum around the Business Transformation by communicating programme progress and wins in an effective and timely manner
-Strong communication/workshop facilitation skills
-Renewable Energy, or similar
If you are interested please apply within.