Cable Installation Client Representative
Duration: 6 months
My client is a leading player in the wind farm industry and are looking for a new cable installation client representative.
- Review offshore installation procedures
- Coordinate offshore construction
- QA follow up during T&I phase
- Coordination of client representatives at site
- Coordination with SAP, HSE and quality inspectors
- Attend site meetings
- Safe planning, coordination and execution of offshore installation, marine and personnel logistics activities
- Implementation of and ensuring adherence of work authorisation, custody and handover procedure
- Asset management/maintenance from package handover to construction, until final handover to O&M
If you are keen, I can provide a full job description so do not hesitate to get in touch.