* Monitoring the construction work on-site so that it complies with public law regulations and the
design author's designs
* Ensuring compliance with occupational safety requirements in accordance with DGUV
regulation 1 §6 (BGV A1 §6) and environmental protection requirements.
* Quality control and ensuring the consistency of execution and planning, including
* Coordination of the construction work of several trades.
* Coordination and scheduling of construction work.
* Ensuring compliance with execution deadlines.
* Recognizing and pointing out deviations and potential for additions.
* Participation and recording of construction site meetings, carrying out acceptance inspections.
* Several years of professional experience in the field of construction and project management
(preferably civil engineering)
* Substation experience an advantage
* Completed civil engineering or architecture studies (desirable)
* Good language skills in English, fluent German.