The Civil Works Project Leader is responsible for the Civil Works part of the multidisciplinary projects of substations, from the definition phase until the end of the project. In particular, he is responsible for the study and follow-up of the realisation of the architectural part of these projects.
The tasks of this varied function mainly include the following activities, always for the construction part within the multidisciplinary projects:
· The development of technical solutions during the design phase and the definition of the architectural concepts for the project in line with the existing standards;
· The launch of on-site tests (stability, pollution, asbestos, etc.)
· Drawing up and managing budgets;
· Drawing up and managing the planning of the projects and of all the projects among themselves for which he is responsible;
· Drawing up and managing the work scenario;
· Writing out the works to be carried out in the project memorandum;
· Coordinating and following up the architectural plans in the context of the permit applications;
· Managing, coordinating and following up the execution studies, i.e. The stability studies of the constructional structures and having the plans drawn up;
· Directing and controlling external study partners;
· Drawing up the specific technical specifications and price list for contracting contractors;
· Together with purchase in so far as a contractor is appointed to carry out the construction works;
· Monitoring and coordinating the construction sites and contractors and supervising the civil engineering supervisor;
· Maintaining contacts with the authorities and residents together with the employees of public acceptance;
· Participating in the delivery of the contracts;
· Evaluating the contracting parties
· The technical and financial closure of the project.
· You have a master’s degree in architecture.
· Very good knowledge Dutch and very good French
· You are well organised, communicative, flexible and willing to work in a team.
· You have a strong affinity for architectural techniques, soil mechanics and notions of stability calculations.
· You can work on several projects at the same time.