- The client is looking to fill in a vacant position of Commissioning manager at a Bangladesh site. The purpose is to lead the commissioning team and ensure planning, preparation and execution of the commissioning, operation, trial run and acceptance testing for Combine Cycle Power Plant starting Oct-22 for 9mths duration until COD
- 4 years above commissioning experience and strong knowledge on Combine Cycle Power Plants (CCPP).
- Having led a team of supervisors and technicians in executing the pre-commissioning and commissioning activities independently.
- strong analytic and problem-solving capability.
- Has already hold role as Commissioning Manager for CCPP or other Power Plants type
- Experience with GT26 combined cycle power plant commissioning would be an advantage
- Strong leadership skill and team player
- Responsible for functionally developing, managing and delivering the means and methods of the commissioning execution strategy, schedule and cost.
- is ensuring that all activities are carried out in accordance with the site EHS plan requirements and specifically defined safe systems of work.
- to coordinate contractual tests with customer, adequacy with contract, turnover to customer without defects, follow-up of punch list items.
- Manage, assess, supervise, support and promote the commissioning personnel assigned to him/her.
- Ensure quality compliance for your scope of work by delegating responsibilities within your team, complying with all inspections, tests and witness points as contractually required and obtaining / producing quality records.
- Ensure that commissioning is performed according to the specifications, engineering and commissioning documents, taking into account the safety instructions, environmental protection measures and local regulations.
- Accept the turnover of systems from construction to commissioning and execute the turnover from commissioning to the customer
- Manage, perform, coordinate and monitor the commissioning of systems specified within the scope of work according to time schedule and contract and by arrangement with the Site Manager, project management and customer.