EarthStream Global are working with a market leader to supporting the hiring of one of the largest Waste to Energy sites in the UK. We are seeking Commissioning Waste to Energy personnel for a period of 6 months starting immediately.
As a Shift Team Leader you will Independently operate, monitor and maintain systems according to the scope of responsibility, in the control room and on site. Independently operates, monitors and maintains systems according to the scope of responsibility, in the control room and on site.
- Experienced leader in Health, Safety, Environment and Quality (HSEQ) management and knowledge of relevant HSEQ legal requirements
- Site Supervisor Safety Training Scheme (SSSTS) or equivalent is essential
- Valid Safety Contractors Certificate (SCC) or equivalent
- Solution orientated
- Good communicator
- Ability to present ideas effectively
- Able to evaluate ideas of others
- Good command of English, other languages an advantage
For more information please apply with your latest CV.