The client has an exciting job offer in the Construction Supply Chain team to join our passionate team in Stockholm. We are responsible for the procurement of construction works, materials, services, and relevant sub-categories across all entities for The client. Our goal is to enable long-term partnerships with suppliers that will support The client on its path towards >150 GWh of installed production capacity by 2030.
In your previous professional work, you have demonstratable experience in category management, preferably in the construction sector, including:
- Developing and implementing category strategy
- Market analysis and sourcing/market engagement activity
- Managing relationships with key suppliers
- End-to-end sourcing activities: identification of need and consolidation of requirements, ensuring alignment and compliance with category strategy, running tenders, tender evaluations, and are skilled in presenting at key stages of the process to stakeholders/ senior management.
You have worked in a fast-paced, innovative, multi-cultural environment with suppliers and colleagues from all over the world.
Develop and maintain the overall category strategy across all programs and locations for The client
Present at key stages of development of the category strategy and the procurement process to stakeholders/ senior management
Create and maintain frame agreements as well as LTAs and keep track of the renewal schedules
Research and analyze data and market insights as well as the supplier trends for the The client long term needs
- Challenge, improve or develop a long-term vision of the supplier portfolio strategy
Manage relationships with the key suppliers in your category
Lead commercial negotiations with the related suppliers together with the program purchasing team
Manage the end-to-end procurement process, including pre-qualification, inquiry, analysis, selection, and contract preparation
Skills & Requirements
We believe that you have:
A degree in Engineering, MSc or MBA/Relevant University Degree and/or a relevant/recognized professional qualification
Excellent in communication skills in English, written and spoken
Track record of successful project achievements
Experience from working on procurements in the construction sector and/or disciplines indirect to construction
Bonus points for:
- Experience in working both 'Client-side' and 'Contractor-side' with Construction management companies and/or in the manufacturing industry.