The ideal candidate for this position will provide project management for planning, and organizing all aspects of the task related to the offshore wind farm project. As part of this role, the manager will have to oversee the works of his/her peers acting as the point of contact to handle any issues regarding the project.
- Oversee construction projects from construction to completion
- Focus on the construction of the substation building and HV/LV equipment and cable route
- Monitor all construction activities and ensure they are in accordance to local safety regulations
- Risk assessment, HSE management, stakeholder management
- Manage contractual matters and work closely with contract managers to resolve any disputes
What You'll Need:
- BS degree in construction management, architecture, engineering or related field with technical facility engineering including knowledge of required legislation/ building codes and quality standards
- 15-20 years and above of professional relevant finance experience ideally with offshore windfarm onshore package experience, locals preferred
- Familiar with application of construction permits
- Strong knowledge on local regulations, understands TPC and energization procedures and application process
- Fluent English-speaking & Chinese capabilities, strong communication skills
- Proven working experience in construction management such like RC, SRC, Cable duct, open cut, HDD, pipe jacking etc.
EA Reg No. R1984350
EA Licence 16S8096