Earthstream Global are working with a client who are building a green lithium ion battery to enable transition to a clean energy future. We have an exciting job offer for several Construction Project Planners / Schedulers to join our clients team in in Skellefteå and Borlänge. In joining us you will play an important part in the construction of their large scale European battery factories.
We are looking for project planners / schedulers with several years of experience in the planning of high-value, multi discipline and complex projects. Experience of manufacturing is a bonus. We're looking for planners who can build time schedules from first principles and who are also skilled in the assurance of contractor/supplier time schedules and the assessment of contract change. We are looking for people who are self-starters, hands-on and who relish fast paced environments. We need effective communicators who can bridge different engineering and functional disciplines and escalate upwards.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the Construction PM to oversee the resolution of complex issues
- Monitor the progress, ensuring project plan is moving forward to meet deadlines, foreseeing eventual impacts on the critical path.
- Interact on regular basis with the contractors to ensure that the installation is in accordance with agreed schedule and meets the contractual obligations.
- Work with the design and interface coordination manager to coordinate the multi-discipline design, construction, and installation activities
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports while also presenting progress to the management team
- Primavera P6
12 month contract with opportunity to extend or go direct with the client.
Competitive day rate inclusive of accommodation and travel.