Construction Project Manager
Earthstream, is proud to partner with a renewable energy developer with a long history of developing renewable energy projects across the planet. The portfolio of projects include wind, solar, hybrid and bioenergy projects.
As the development phase of the project life cycle comes to a close Earthstreams partner is looking to bring a Construction Project Manager with experience of Renewable Energy projects (Wind, Solar or Hydro), Power (Coal, gas and Nuclear) or heavy civil infrastructure.
What you will do?
· Manage the projects' execution from the approved project sto the final handover to the relevant customers (Operation & Maintenance unit and financing partners)
· Manage the preparation and the continuous update of a project management plan including time schedule, budget definition/contingencies allocation, procurement plan, communication, quality, and stakeholder and risk management plan
· Manage deviations/changes to ensure the achievement of the assigned goals of the project
· Coordinate all the E&C resources assigned to the project and the resources of the staff units (Safety, Procurement, Legal, Grid Integration, Administration Finance and Control, Regulatory Affairs, Communication, Corporate Social Responsibility) to ensure the achievement of all the project targets of the different departments;
· Manage the relationship with the main stakeholders (suppliers, contractors, local communities, and administrations) to minimize conflicts and risks for the project
· Report to the Project Leader and company Top Management globally and locally about the status and progress of the assigned projects.
· Support Business Development during all phases of the assessment of the opportunity (due diligence, feasibility study, investment memorandum, budgets, schedule, risk matrix, etc.).
· Review and provide active support to the Procurement Department and Project Engineering during all phases of the procurement process (e.g., scouting, Commercial terms, RFPs, proposal evaluation, exhibit preparation, contract negotiations, claims).
What we Require?
· 8-10+ years Project Management experience of which includes at least 6+ years of Engineering and Construction experience in Power Generation, Renewable Energy, or Large Civil Engineering projects
· PMP certification or similar from the Project Management Institute
· Knowledge on Electrical Distribution Systems
· Knowledge of Power Plant Operation
· Advanced Knowledge of MS Office, Outlook, SAP, Database Management Systems and MS Project