We have a current opportunity for Construction Planner on a contract basis. The position will be based in Skelleftea. For further information about this position please apply.
We need project planners / schedulers with 5+ years of experience in the planning of high-value, multi discipline and complex projects.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Collaborate with the Construction PM to oversee the resolution of complex issues
- Provide engineering expertise to the construction execution discipline supervisors.
- Monitor the progress, ensuring project plan is moving forward to meet deadlines, foreseeing eventual impacts on the critical path.
- Interact on regular basis with the contractors to ensure that the installation is in accordance with agreed schedule and meets the contractual obligations.
- Work with the design and interface coordination manager to coordinate the multi-discipline design, construction, and installation activities
- Prepare weekly and monthly reports while also presenting progress to the management team
This is a 6 month contract position with the option to go fulltime with the client