Earthstream are ciurrnetly looking for a 'Contract manager' to assist a project in Spain
The main mission will be the preparation of contracts and documentation with suppliers during the negotiation, and support Strategic Buyers in contract negotiations and improvements, negotiating and attempts to resolve legal and commercial issues of suppliers.
Key responsibilities (but not limited to):
- Contract preparation and support providing and developing all documentation related to the negotiation with suppliers. The scope of the contracts are for the Indirect Spend (IT, consulting, P&C services, facilities management, consumables, car leasing, etc.)
- Coordinate contract internal review with the different departments (HSE, Quality, Legal, Financial, Insurance ...)
- Support global strategic buyer during contract negotiation to achieve purchasing strategy but also regional purchaser if necessary.
- Ensure that contracts are signed according purchasing plan.
- Identify R&O at an early stage to develop and implement appropriate measures on time.
- Develop, implement, and improve standards, spot & frame work agreement, tools and processes regarding contract within Global Indirect Spend to help the day-to-day life of colleagues in different markets.
Requirments (but not limited to):
- 10 years contract management experience
- Labour law experience
- English/Spanish speaking
- Immediately available
- EU passport/ Permission to work in EU
We look forward to hearing from you!