The client has an exciting job offer for a Contracts administrator to join our bold and passionate construction execution team based in Skellefteå.
We are looking for a dedicated and experienced Contracts administrator to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. By joining us, you will be a key player in ramping up Construction execution and contribute to expanding one of the first large scale European battery factories.
This role will allow you to be a part of the Construction team, managing the Contracts Strategy and implementation of the factory through to the start of production. As a Contracts administrator you will safeguard The client through proper Contract management whilst also minimising project risks through applying the best commercial and contractual management practices.
About the team:
You will be an integral part of the Project Execution Team and work intimately with the Program, Project Management, Engineering and Procurement teams.
You will manage and lead the Clients Owners Representatives and Contractors to carry out the Contract management of all construction projects on the Ett campus.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Review, comment and administer proposals, drafts, negotiation and executed contracts.
Review, comment and administer project and contractor change management.
Review and control the monthly invoicing
Ensure management of project setup, Contractors and monthly reporting.
Monitoring and appraising the performance of the Contractors and Consultants.
Describe personal success factors:
The person we are looking for is flexible, curios and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story and see the results of your work. Our organization values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. Qualities that we cherish are sense of quality, friendliness, grit and a sense of humour.
Apply with CV and cover letter and/or or your LinkedIn.
Skills & Requirements
- BSc/MSc in Engineering/Quantity Surveying or Construction Management or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years' related experience
- Solid related experience in all cost management areas, planning, estimating, pre-contract, post contract and final account.
- Excellent communication & presentation skills.
- Analytical skills
- Passion and enthusiasm for project Execution, Construction and Commercials.
Bonus points for:
- You are a team player, that loves to be in an international environment where good relationships and stakeholder management is key to achieve results.
- You are highly organized and result-driven
- You act proactively and have a can-do attitude that goes beyond expectations.
- Proficient in MS suite, BIM 360, Power Bi and Power Query or equivalent.
- You have experience in Swedish Contract Forms "AB Contracts" and EPC/EPCM Contracts.