The client has an exciting job offer for a Contracts Administrator to join our bold and passionate construction execution team. We are looking for a dedicated and driven Contracts Administrator to join us in our mission to contribute to a greener future. By joining us, you will be a key player in scaling of our battery factories.
About the job:
Be part of the central construction team managing the contracts strategy and improvements of the new factory scaling. As a Contracts Administrator you will safeguard The client through proper Contract management and minimise project risks through the application of best contractual management practices.
About the team:
You will be an integral part of the Central Construction Management team and work intimately with the Legal, Program, Project Management, Engineering and Procurement teams.
You will be part of setting the contracting strategy for new projects, negotiating contracts with Engineering Consultants, Clients Owners Representatives, Contractors and Suppliers across all The client Construction projects.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Review, comment and administer proposals, drafts and negotiation of Construction contracts.
- Review, audit executed construction contracts milestones and key deliverables.
- Review, audit all executed Construction Contracts Bonds, guarantees, inspections and final documentation adhere to contractual requirements.
- Control The client Construction Contract Templates and updates centrally and ensure all are using the most up-to-date versions across the business.
The person we are looking for is flexible, curious and eager to learn. You are used to a high paced work environment and got good time management skills. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story and see the results of your work. Our organization values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. Qualities that we cherish are sense of quality, grit and drive.
Skills & Requirements
We believe that you have :
- BSC/Msc in Engineering/Quantity Surveying, Construction Management, Legal or equivalent
- Solid legal/Contract Management experience in Construction pre-contract, post contract and final account.
- Minimum of 3 years' related experience
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Analytical skills
- Proficient in MS suite or equivalent.
- Passion and enthusiasm for project Execution, Construction and Legal
Bonus points for:
- You are a team player, that loves to be in an international environment where good relationships and stakeholder management is key to achieve results.
- You are highly organized and result-driven
- You act proactively and have a can-do attitude that goes beyond expectations.
- You have experience in Swedish Contract Forms "AB Contracts"
- Fluency in Swedish is a bonus