EarthStream Global are seeking Contracts Managers for an offshore wind project in Belgium. You will provide proactive monitoring of contractual rights and obligations to ensure the company's entitlements are protected.
- You give support to the tender team in analysing the contractual documents.
- Draft appropriate wording for bid qualifications and conditions, together with the legal department.
- Establish and maintain records of resources involved and effects on program/other activities for recovery of time and/or money arising out of extra works.
- Make timeous requests for extensions of time, and for claims, in accordance with contractual obligations.
- Assist in evaluation and submission of interim applications for payment.
- Assist in presenting the final account after practical project completion.
- Produce claims for acceleration in conjunction with the project manager.
- Participate in the selection of subcontractors for tender enquiries and prepare tender enquiries.
- Secure agreement of terms and conditions under guidance and direction of the project manager.
- Raise payment certificates timeously to enable the accounts department to pay by appropriate dates.
- A strong engineering background or a chartered quantity surveyor by qualification or experience.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Evidence of study of relevant branches of law, standard contracts (FIDIC, NEC3, etc.) and disputes resolution processes.
- Experience in a similar role preferably in a marine design and build environment.
- Able to think analytically and laterally.
- Flexible attitude.
- Team player with a gregarious attitude.
- Willing to work in international projects.
- Willing to work at our head office in Belgium, and on international assignments.
- Opportunities to develop your career in a competitive multinational environment in Belgium, as well as abroad.
- Working in close cooperation with a team of motivated colleagues.
- Top quality education and training opportunities.
- A competitive salary with extra-legal benefits.
If you are interested, please apply below.