Role: Control Engineer
Duration: 6 months initial
Rate: negotiable INSIDE IR35
My client is a large utilities company and are looking for a Control Engineer for the project based in Hull.
- Working as the control engineer providing commissioning support and safety from the system under OSR's by carrying out remote switching during commissioning and initial windfarm operation.
- Covering control room duties are required.
- Monitoring the Windfarm SCADA systems and responding to alarms.
- Updating all systems with availability and capacities.
- Producing and reviewing switching schedules
- University degree in engineering or a related field.
- 3-5 years' experience as a control engineer or commissioning engineer.
If interested, do not hesitate to get in touch.