We have a current opportunity for a Control Systems Engineer on a contract basis. The position will be based in Greece on a Coal Fired Power Plant. For further information about this position please apply.
Project: Commissioning of Coal (Lignite) Fired Power Plant, 660MW
Duration: 6 months
Start: November 2022
Working time: 10 hours/day, up to 232 hours/month
Project Language: English
Years of experience: >5
Key qualification requirements:
- Knowledge and proven experience in both hardware and software associated SIEMENS SPPA-T3000 Control System with 30.0000 I/Os.
- Capability reading and understanding of Logic and Functional diagrams, Electrical and I&C diagrams.
- Ability to read and understand project's detailed design documentation (OMs, P&lDs, System Descriptions, Operation Manuals, Commissioning procedures etc.
- A proven track record of effective technical problem solving, fault diagnosis and continuous improvement
- Appropriate Engineering skill supported by a recognized apprenticeship or qualification in control engineering
- Demonstrate the highest personal health and safety standards at all times and work effectively with other team members to carry out the tasks safely and effectively.
- High degree of credibility and the ability to effectively communicate across all levels of the plant and the operations function of the business