Within the R&D team you will be responsible for execution of various research projects/tasks. As HVAC expert you will be involved mostly in the Cooling Program and the Key Program Sustainable Data Centre projects. You will help the team to master and demonstrate innovative and low-carbon technologies for the organisation's core businesses.
- Participate in all the programs of the Lab that require HVAC and Cooling competencies;
- Take part in the development of new products and systems all along the value chain (from the concept idea to the POC);
- Bring your expertise to support other developments (e.g. digital tools, systems modelling…);
- Take part in R&D projects with other research centres within the organisation, local academics and industrial and/or research partners;
- Provide services to local entities internally and external customers;
- Perform benchmark, technical & economic analysis and testing of innovative solutions;
- Do techno watch to identify innovations and new solutions/technologies;
- Report on a weekly basis to your manager.
- You will also take part in the business development by helping the team to find new opportunities.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Expert in HVAC and Refrigeration systems with at least 10 years of experience; with fundamental knowledge on conventional air-conditioning system (DX/split system, chilled water plant) and district cooling system;
- Knowledge on emerging/innovative cooling solutions such as passive/evaporative/radiative cooling, thermal energy storage, phase change materials etc. is an added advantage;
- Masters Degree or PhD in Process, HVAC or Mechanical Engineering or other engineering related areas;
- Have a strong in knowledge of industrial refrigeration installations and HVAC systems;
- Skills in AI and data analysis are added advantage;
- Familiar with modelling and simulation software;
- Good analytical and critical skills to work on quantitative/engineering problems;
- Adaptable and able to support a wide spectrum of topics/activities as necessary;
- Open and passionate about new technologies and innovations in energy sector;
- Customer oriented and able to establish link between R&D, innovations and applications in business;
- Comfortable to work on sites;
- Applicants must hold Singaporean citizenship status.
To apply and for more information about this or many other Renewable Energy Industry related positions in the Asia Pacific region please send your CV/Resume in Word Format to APAC@earthstreamglobal.com. Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd, EA Licence No: 16S8096.