We have a current opportunity for a Cost Controller wokring on a major US Offshore Wind Project.
- Duration: Currently it is offered up until the end of 2023; Through the end of the project (2028)
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts (Hybrid Schedule)
- Start Date: ASAP
The cost controller will report to the Senior Manager Cost Control and work within a multinational and multi-function team to support the project's cost control program.
- Strong liaison with the package managers to ensure the determination on the committed expenditure and update/interrogate current budget assumptions.
- Implement and ensure cost control processes to report on estimates, expenditures, and cost commitments accurately.
- Prepare monthly forecast update, reconciliation, and reports within project procedure including variance cost analysis reporting.
- Support the Project budget request process.
- Support additional call-offs when needed with the support from contracts and legal departments.
For further information about this position please apply.