Here at Earthstream Global we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Cost Controller to join one of the fastest growing battery development companies in Europe.
Main responsibilities of the Cost Controller will include:
- Analyse and report on project costs, including budgets, forecasts, and actual expenditures.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with clients, suppliers, and contractors.
- Monitor and control costs associated with labour, materials, equipment, and subcontractors.
- Evaluate and manage risks associated with project costs and provide recommendations to mitigate those risks.
- Develop and implement cost control procedures and processe
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in cost control in the construction industry
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in cost control software and Microsoft Office applications.
- Has a "can-do' attitude and an entrepreneurial spirit.
- Open to relocation
If you are interested & available for this opportunity, please apply here or you can send your CV directly to:
I look forward to hearing from you!