Location: Boston, Massachusetts (x3 days a week in office, x2 days at home).
Rotations: Monday-Friday, 8 hours a day.
Duration: ASAP start - Contract until end of year initially, options to extend into 2028.
Contract Type: W2 Employment.
The cost controller will report to the Senior Manager Cost Control and work within a multinational and multi-function team to support the project's cost control program.
- Strong liaison with the package managers to ensure the determination on the committed expenditure and update/interrogate current budget assumptions.
- Implement and ensure cost control processes to report on estimates, expenditures, and cost commitments accurately.
- Prepare monthly forecast update, reconciliation, and reports within project procedure including variance cost analysis reporting.
- Support the Project budget request process.
- Support additional call-offs when needed with the support from contracts and legal departments.
- US Residents/Citizens only.
- Minimum x2 years Cost Controller experience.
- Ideally experience within large scale construction projects or Offshore Wind.
If interested please apply within.