Our client, an international project delivery, engineering, and operations management group, working across several industries, is looking for a Country Manager for their Botswana operations.
The purpose of the role is to lead and direct the operational day to day activities of the business within the Botswana region, moving the business to a higher level of operational excellence, efficiency and effectiveness. This includes (but is not limited to), Managing operations, developing business and Increasing profitability.
You are required to;
· be qualified with an engineering degree, a financial/ business post graduate qualification would be advantageous.
· be registered with the Engineers registration board of Botswana
· have at least five (5) years' experience in a general Management capacity, ten (10) years being ideal
· have a proven track record of demonstrating business acumen for at least five (5) years, ideally ten (10)
· have worked within EPCM/Mining environment at least two (2) years, ideally five (5)
You are expected to have strong understanding of how business is conducted in Botswana coupled with solid understanding of budgeting and financial planning.
If the above matches your experience and is aligned with your career aspirations, do apply today. Should you not be contacted within 10 working days, do consider your application unsuccessful.