We are seeking an experienced Technical Sales Leader, to be based in Ghana, working for one of the largest Hydraulics companies in Africa.
This company based in Ghana has an opening for a Country Manager. The role reports into the Regional Director – West Africa.
This is a position suited for an experienced Technical Sales Leader who is a dynamic, ambitious self-starter with a passion for customer service. The Country Manager plays a critical role to proactively develop and expand their business in Ghana and surrounding countries in West Africa within the Mining Industry.
The successful candidate will have the following responsibilities:
- Ensure all set targets are met
- Develop and manage annual budget for Ghana operation
- Stock management to ensure optimal stock turn and minimal obsolescence
- Manage and drive productivity and profitability
- Sales and marketing to retain and expand the customer base
- Human Resource management
- Technical support to staff and clients
- General management and development of staff
- Ensure operation complies with Governing regulations for Health, Safety & Environment
- Ensure all company administrative procedures and policies are adhered to
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Post graduate qualification in Mechanical Engineering would be advantageous
- At least 5 years’ management experience in the hydraulic or related industries
- A sound technical and sales background with good knowledge of hydraulics products
- Exceptional communication and people management skills
- Experience in the management of assets, budgets, expenses and profitability
- Previous work experience in a West African country will be advantageous, experience of working across Africa would suffice
- Strong network across the Mining Industry in West Africa will be advantageous
What's on Offer:
Expat benefits to include; Housing Allowance, Schooling, Foreign Allowance, Return Flights, Medical Aid etc.
If this resonates with you, then please apply.