We have a current opportunity for a CSA Construction Engineer on a contract basis.
Responsible for designing and overseeing the construction of the Civil, Structural, Architectural (CSA) installation in DS3/FA2 buildings.
Will be the point of contact to the contractors, work closely with engineering team and project managers to ensure that projects are completed to the required design, standards and specifications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
1. Contractor Management: Responsible for on site daily engagement with contractors to ensure the installation is being completed according to design, quality and time requirements.
2. Project Coordination: Responsible for coordinating with contractors, and other construction professionals to ensure that activities on site are coordinate with other disciplines.
3. Change Management: They should be able to identify areas where improvements can be made and work with project teams to implement changes.
4. Quality: They are responsible for supporting quality team (QA/QC) to ensuring that all work meets the required quality standards.
5. Documentation: They are responsible for preparing project documentation, including reports and plans. They should be able to keep accurate records of project progress and make regular reports to stakeholders.