Currently looking for an Customer Service Administrator to join a world leading FMCG Equipment manufacturer for the food and beverage industry.
- Provide world class customer service from the point of initial contact and manage the customer expectations to ensure a superior customer experience
- Handle all Break-Fix Cases
- Manage all customers’ expectations
- Manage customer information (data in system, case readiness)
- Manage customer request and adequate handling
- Generate quotations and Po’s
- Update and register installed base information
- Register service requests and check entitlement
- The role requires experience in a customer relations role, focused on support. The role requires excellent telephone etiquette, Systems knowledge / computer skills / database management
- Be able to establish relationships, have excellent verbal and written communication skills, a positive attitude, time management and a commercial attitude.
The role is based in Cape Town, South Africa open to South Africans and non South Africans with the right to work in the Republic.
Please apply now, shortlisted profiles will be contacted for further discussion.