With over 3500 employees in 8 different countries our client is a global leader in offshore sustainable energy solutions. The company focuses on the installation, production, design and international service for wind turbines. To reinforce their information security team in Hamburg, they are currently looking for a Cyber Compliance Specialist (m/f/d).
If you possess founded experience in cyber security and regulatory cyber requirements this is the right position for you! The main task in this position in to ensure cyber security compliance.
- Support with cyber security tracking and regulatory compliance surrounding sales projects
- Support turbine sales specialist colleagues on electrical technical subjects - such as evaluate, assess, review and make decisions on the cyber compliance of WTG deliverables with technical specifications and employers' requirements to safeguard the SSA and TSA agreement or contract.
- Carry out cyber compliance check and identify areas in which further expert review is necessary
- Consolidate cyber security deliverables package and create a consistent and aligned approach for contract negotiation
- Continuous development and optimisation of compliance matrix, as well as compliance documentation and white papers
- Monitoring of requirements and market trends in relation to cyber security
- Inclusion and revision of requirements and market trends in cooperation with other departments
- Delivery of cyber security parts to construction
- Clarify issues regarding cyber security
- Reporting and ensuring support of Wind Power Security for the proposed cyber security solutions
Experience / Qualifications
- Several years of professional experience in wind turbine technology, offshore oil & gas, substations or power plants
- Deep knowledge with NIS Directive, NERC-CIP or regulatory cyber requirements in Asia
- Very good knowledge of contracts, particularly in FIDIC contracts, legal aspects, cyber security, revision and Tender and Contract negotiations
- Experience with international standards, such as ISO-27001/27002/27019, IEC-62443 2-4/62443 3-3, etc.
- Highly structured and flexible, with previous experience as both supplier and/or customer
- Solid customer-oriented abilities with an open-minded attitude
- Excellent communication skills and enthusiasm for cyber security
- Fluent English and German language skills
What we offer
- Dedicated team in an innovative, ambitious and professional organisation
- Dynamic and international work environment
- Several opportunities for professional development
Apply now! We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Please send your meaningful application or any questions about the position to firstname.lastname@example.org