We have a current opportunity for a Electrical Project Manager based in Sweden on a 1 year contract.
MUST be an EU National as we cannot sponsor for this project due to the urgency of this position.
- Manage the co-ordination of the Civil and Structural work package.
- Management of Site QA in conjunction with the project team.
- Management of Project Schedule in conjunction with Planner, Project Managers, Sub-Contractors and consulting Engineer/Architects etc.
- Management of all day to day site operations
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels. Carrying out weekly meetings with sub-contractor.
- Ensure all Sub-contractor documentation including safety documentation is maintained up to date and filed for future reference.
- Attendance at Site Meetings, Internal Project Reviews, Engineering Reviews, Planning and Co-ordination Meetings and Handover Meetings
- Ensuring close-out of all project items including Final Account, Punch List, Safety File, QA File, Material and Plant re-locations, Project Plan.
- Liaise with design team and project coordinator to ensure necessary information (as required by construction team) is prioritised (where necessary) and issued is issued in accordance with construction schedule.
- Ability to think methodically and possessing strong problem-solving skills to resolve design and development issues.
- Issue reports to the projects team
- Hold weekly commercial meetings with the commercial team to ensure all variations are been captured and costs issued to the client.
- Review drawings and setting out details
- Ensure builders works drawings for services is incorporated as required.
- Carry out distribute & close out CSA snags
Skills & Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering or similar essential
- At least 7 years of CSA industry experience.
- Strong background in managing civil / structural packages is essential.
- Ability to maintain an overview of entire projects while continuing to attend to detailed technicalities
- Experience in scheduling, programming, and sequencing.
- Experience in effectively managing teams is essential.
- Experience in the delivery of large-scale MEP projects