Data Scientist / Data Manager
3 months initial (3 months option to extend)
In this role you will be part of a business area working on developing a new circular economy platform within green energy and recycling. You will be responsible for the data infrastrucutre, reports and analyses required by the technical and commercial teams - you will therefore have day-to-day interaction with the stakeholders located in Denmark and UK.
- Number of years' working experience with Power BI (creating, maintaining & publishing reports).
- Maintaining/writing SQL queries (to retrieve data and pre-process data for analysis).
- Good theoretical understanding of, and practical experience within statistics & data- pre-processing/analysis/visualization.
- Good theoretical understanding of, and practical experience working with and analyzing time series data.
- Familiarity with Azure cloud environment is a plus
- Maintain and develop Power Bi reports based on requests from colleagues or own initiative.
- Monitor data pipelines and data flows to ensure data availability.
- Perform statistical analysis to identify patterns in data based on requests.
- Maintain and develop SQL queries to retrieve data and pre-process data for analysis.
- Plan and prioritize work to meet commitments aligned with RSC goals.
For more information, do not hesitate to get in touch and apply with your CV.