**Unfortunately due to visa restrictions and the timeframe we are working against; we can only review applicants who are already permitted to work in the EU OR are an EU native**
the client has an exciting job offer for a Design Engineer - Instrumentation and Control Systems to join our stellar team in Stockholm/Skellefteå.
In joining us you will play an important part from the very start in building one of the first large scale European battery factories. the client will play an important role in the transformation to a carbon free society.
The Design Engineer shall enable the design and engineering of the Instrumentation and Control Systems for the the client turn key battery factories.
This role has the key responsibility for design coordination, design reviews and as-building of the factory's instrumentation and control systems.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Ensure that the design leads to safety on the Construction Site and a safe Factory design which is an absolute and unnegotiable priority for the client.
Responsible for execution of the client Design and processes including supplier's organization for Instrumentation & Control Systems (I&CS), in accordance with the the client requirements:
- Execute Project Management procedures for design and review activities;
- Execute meeting and reporting structure for design and review;
- Execute procedures for review of process equipment supplier (where required);
Coordinate, among other subjects, the following:
Generation of reports and monitoring of wiring and loop design activities in Intergraph
Creation of instrument index and datasheets;
SmartPlant Instrumentation database or similar
Development of complex control systems narrative specifications
Preparation of complex instrument design and installation requirements;
Development of complex control systems logic diagrams and/or cause and effect diagrams;
Creation of the the client instrumentation and control systems' requirements
- Support development of Utility Management System (UMS) and the Process Automation System (PAS)
- Ensure proper coordination between the Construction design team, the designers and contractors and all other internal and external stakeholders:
- Continuous progress reports and data feeding to Electrical Design Manager regarding design development
- Support Construction change orders by technical approval within the limits set by the client policy and governance
The person we are looking for is strongly goal oriented, curious and eager to learn. You will get the chance to have a real impact on our success story in Sweden (to start with) and see the results of your work. Our organization requires and values great self-discipline and a natural talent to make things happen. The Design Engineer is a vital member of the Construction team and key to the client's mission to enable the future of energy.