We have a current opportunity for a Digital Project Manager / Scrum Master for our client on a permanent basis located in England.
Our client, a part of the EDF Group, is a renowned leader in advanced system integration with a strong focus on operational technology and digital transformation. For decades, they have been optimizing energy efficiency, enabling intelligent asset management, and delivering exceptional operational performance for clients in industries that are energy-intensive.
At our client, they specialize in providing critical technical solutions that cover a wide range of areas including automation control, panel build, cyber security, digitalization, and industrial operational technology (OT) programs. We have the expertise to ensure the integrity, safety, and security of complex solutions across the industrial landscape, addressing the challenges faced by businesses today and in the future.
One of our client's key strengths lies in enabling their clients to safely operate and control some of the most strategically important facilities in the UK. With over 50 years of experience, our client is dedicated to supporting the delivery and maintenance of low-carbon, sustainable, and critical infrastructure. They approach every project with a customer-focused mindset, combining technical expertise with market insights to consistently design, engineer, and implement leading-edge solutions.
As an experienced solutions provider they manage a range of projects for their clients, from traditional control and automation programs through to small "proof of value" projects as well as digital change programs. As a project manager you will join an experienced team of managers and technical engineers responsible for the successful delivery of these programs.
Working on multiple projects at a time you will be flexible and experienced in your delivery approach, using either V-Model or Agile Scrum and adapt depending on the type of contract and deliverables.
Client management and client relationship will play a key role coupled with clear direction and management of your technical teams to ensure roles, objectives and deliverables are understood at each stage of the project lifecycle.
When delivering Agile Scrum projects, you will be responsible for the planning, scheduling of work activities, daily standups, sprint planning and retrospectives to ensure each sprint cycle continually improves its productivity.
- Managing a variety of projects to time, budget and client success
- Project financing for each contract, including any subcontract activities.
- Project reporting - including any specific internal reporting as required.
- Mentoring of others - managing diverse and highly skilled engineers, supporting and embracing a team ethos.
- Management for Quality, Environmental, Health and Safety aspects in accordance with the policies and procedures for your portfolio of projects
- Supporting and mentoring the development team
- Building productive relationships internally and externally and fostering teamwork within your team and the wider business community
- Able to understand business drivers and risks involved to the customer and to Capula.
- Managing project and programme risks to a successful conclusion
- Successful implementation of software projects using either Agile methods (SCRUM) or V-Model
- Creating and confidently delivering project presentations internally and externally as required
- Provide accurate and timely management information, to include but not limited to, activity reports, opportunity reviews, project forecast, KPIs etc.
- At least Professional Scrum Master 1 qualified
- Successfully completed technical degree (bachelor, Master, Diploma or a comparable qualification with relevant experience in the area of Programme Management
- Demonstratable experience in successfully delivering projects in Agile Scrum and V-Model.
- Excellent communication and team skills
- Structured and analytical way of working
- Confident appearance in an international environment
- Ability to cope under pressure and prioritise work accordingly.
- Good understanding of project commercial terms i.e. NEC 3 or similar type contracts
- Full drivers licence and willingness to travel.
- Key Technologies:
- Proven experience working with Microsoft Office tools - including Microsoft Project. Experience of Primavera is an advantage but not essential.
- Proven experience of using workflow and document-based tools such as Jira and Confluence (or similar)
As standard the following benefits are offered to the successful candidate:
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Flexible working
- Life assurance policy
- Private health care
- Lifestyle screening
- Salary sacrifice programme
- Mental health assistance programme
- Cycle to work scheme.
- Green car scheme
Applicants must have right to work in the UK. Visa Sponsership is not available to candidates.