Here at Earthstream we currently have an exciting opportunity for a Document Controller for one our leading OEM clients who have projects across Europe.
Main responsibilities of the Document Controller will include:
- Ensures the daily documentation workflows between the involved parties as needed by using the dedicated Document Management Systems.
- Compiling information in documents, technical writing, and editing technical documents.
- Supports the Document Control Leader for specific tasks, such as Master Document List (MDL) updates, Excel macro creation, progress reports, procedure updates dedicated checks of issues.
- Knowledge of how the work of the document control team integrates with other project teams and contributes to the project.
- Will work according the overall and project related document quality checklists, compliant to company and project quality procedures & accurate quality records.
- More than 3 years of experience in documentation handling and related software systems.
- Experience in documentation management of large projects preferred (volume of thousands of documents).
- Have used the following systems (PTC Windchill, Unifier, Think Project, or similar).
- Self-motivating, proactive and results driven approach
- Strong problem-solving and root cause analysis skills
If you are interested & available for this opportunity, please apply here or you can send your Resume directly to:
I look forward to hearing from you!