Earthstream is proud to partner with a global EPC Company to find their Document Controller to be based in the Office in Bayreuth, Bavaria.
OVERALL PURPOSE OF ROLE
Support in analysing, organizing and managing Document Management processes and activities, controlling and monitoring related tasks, thus assuring maintenance and compliance across the Company.
Ensure knowledge transfer and preservation of Document Management matters across the group in line with Company best practices.
KEY DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
* Providing specialist document control support on a daily basis.
* Providing training in the use of SharePoint and assistance with the use of other business packages.
* Formatting documents and ensuring documents conform to company standards.
* Create and maintain shared folders with suppliers / clients and grand & manage the users permissions
* Issuing document numbers from the Master Document Register (MDR).
* Controlling the creation, review and distribution internally of documents through the document lifecycle.
* Control and monitoring Client Approval Process and Document submission to Client.
* Support in defining, organizing and managing the Final Project documents Handover to Client.
* Help Desk support about the Document Management Tools in use.
* Organize Document Register and Master Data Lists activities.
* Ensuring that documents are transmitted in a controlled manner to clients and 3rd parties.
* Tracking document status and timescales for documents issued to clients for review
* Ensuring the MDR is kept up to date with changes to document names and revision status.
* Uploading and referencing documents into the company SharePoint system.
* Actively participate in team meetings and provide updates on document approval/review.
* Promote good relations with client/3rd party Document Controllers.
* German native speaker / fluent in English
* Bachelor Degree
* Minimum of 2 years as a Document Controller in an Energy environment
* Good working knowledge of MS SharePoint
* Extensive Experience of Document Control
* Good interpersonal and organisational skills
* Ability to operate pro-actively and autonomously with an attention to detail
* Flexibility and an ability to function well under pressure
* An ability to manage, administer and develop data