Earthstream Global have partnered with a leading contractor who are seeking an Offshore Superintendent for a Dredging campaign in Taiwan. This is for an offshore wind project, knowledge of offshore wind isn't essential, however you will need valid GWOs to work on the project. Our client is looking for a person with a strong experience working on dredging projects. The rotations will be 6 weeks on / 6 weeks off.
Some of the job responsibilities include.
- Leading offshore personnel, ensuring safety procedures are adhered to onboard
- Overseeing Dredgers and other offshore dredging equipment
- Participation in Kick off Meetings HAZID/HAZOP meetings during project execution
- Preparation and/or monitoring of Daily Progress Reports (DPR)
- Assisting with any vessel related needs
- Point of contact for onshore project teams
- Must hold FULL GWOs offshore certificates
If you feel you have the required experience to do a good job, please share your CV to email@example.com