We are currently recruiting for EHS Advisors for various projects across Dublin, Kildare and Meath. They are across various sectors, Solar Farm, HV Substations, Pharma, Data Centres and Semi Conductor. The positions will be starting from January.
What you will be doing?
- Work effectively with the Project Manager and Construction Team with the implementation of the Integrated Management System
- Ensure the site is adequately set up with a Site-Specific Construction EHS Plan.
- Assist with the development of Risk Assessment & Method Statements
- Assist with the development of SOP's and provide training and communication to site personnel.
- Report and Investigate incidents when they occur and ensure root causes are identified, mitigated and communicated.
- Communicate Safety Alerts through Toolbox Talk on a scheduled basis.
- Ensure statutory forms and inspections are complete and recorded in a timely fashion.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by the EHS Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.