- Quality inspections during construction of 110kV substation and 110kV Transmission Line
- Dealing with technical queries / Non Conformance Reports raised by the Employer
- Monitoring construction progress
- Reviewing subcontractors design against Employer's Requirements and relevant EVN and TCVN standards and regulations
Qualifications and Skills:
- University Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum 10 + years' experience in the construction industry, desirable with some windfarm project experience
- Experience in Transmission Line construction
- Experience in Substation design and construction
- Strong within communication, stakeholder management and management systems.
- Ability to travel frequently
- Good English and Vietnamese verbal and written skills mandatory
- High proficiency in MS Office Software (Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point, Project).
Apply to EarthStream Global Pte Ltd, EA Licence No: 16S8096.